In light of many years of degradation of my nation’s moral strength and financial health, I saw it culminate in a senseless and horrific act of violence at a school in Connecticut. What incensed me even further was our government’s ludicrous response to further insist on the restriction of our Constitutional rights and heritage by denying honorable people the right to self-defense. Moreover, to add insult to that grave injury, there is widespread talk about expanding the proliferation of psychiatric “treatment” that has been directly linked as the very cause of increased violence in our schools.
Both policies and actions, the restriction of the sane and the proliferation of what makes people more insane, will only exacerbate the violence even further. In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr., “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
I cannot be silent any longer. I will be using my voice, my blog, my social media connections and any platform that I can locate and leverage to espouse PEACEFUL & LAW ABIDING means to effect needed and positive changes. I have listed 10 points to my Spiritual Manifesto for 2019 herewith.
Now some may object to my use of the word manifesto, as it can have a connotation to Communism. If you know me, you know that I abhor Communism to my very core. They have highjacked a great word, and so I attempt here to save the hostage.
“A manifesto is a written public declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government. A manifesto usually accepts a previously published opinion or public consensus and/or promotes a new idea with prescriptive notions for carrying out changes the author believes should be made. It often is political or artistic in nature, but may present an individual’s life stance. Manifesto is derived from the Italian word manifesto, itself derived from the Latin manifestum, meaning clear or conspicuous.” – Wikipedia
1. For myself to become a better, more enlightened individual.
2. To help others to become more enlightened about themselves and thus more competent in Life.
3. To educate business owners and entrepreneurs on how to become more successful despite any economic climate.
4. To expose the fraudulent “science” of Psychiatry and their repugnant cohorts, Big Pharma, as the true “Weapons of Mass Destruction.”
5. To expose the media as political tools of propaganda in the tradition of Edward Bernays. It is the media that generates profits by inciting strife amongst groups and who otherwise benefit from a more dangerous environment that they actively espouse and hope for.
6. To enlighten Americans on their history and as to why their Constitutional rights are sacred and God-given. No government can usurp these rights in the name of “safety” through Executive Orders or turning a blind eye to their egregious breaches.
7. To promote peace amongst the members of all world religions, as none are majorly composed of bad people.
8. To expose the World Banking industry as the generation point of destruction of this nation and insurrection against of our Nation’s leaders, who now bicker and point fingers whilst their own people suffer economically, politically and spiritually.
9. To demand that we wholeheartedly support our troops by bringing them home. Our un-Constitutional foreign policy has failed, creates antagonism amongst the people of the world and is costing taxpayers billions that could be done away with to reduce our national deficit.
10. To not give up by heeding the words of defeatists, who believe that nothing can be done about any abuse of our rights. To carry on despite the efforts to minimize my efforts or outright attack my beliefs and actions in a covert or overt manner.