Over half of American consumers say that online videos impact their buying decisions. Online videos give your website the edge it needs to engage, influence, and affect your audience’s decision to buy. Video exposure increases brand recognition, decreases consumer purchase anxiety and establishes your business as a marketplace authority.
Video Marketing Orange County: The Sheer Power of YouTube
Every minute over 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube. With over 6 billion hours of video watched every month by over 1 billion unique viewers per month (one out of every seven people), YouTube has claimed it’s crown as king of the hill when it comes to online video sharing. With numbers like these, it’s no wonder that posting video on YouTube is an essential part of any online marketing strategy.
- YouTube gets over 1,000,000,000 unique visitors monthly, which makes it the second most frequently used search engine after Google. In fact, Google owns YouTube.
- Since 2013, video content represent more than half of all Internet traffic.
- Almost every Google search yields at least one video result on the first page. That means you are far more likely to get a video to page one than any written content.
- According to Forrester Research, one minute of video has equal value to 1.8 million words.
- Online video marketing is 6 times more effective than traditional direct mail and print advertising.
- 50% of people say they are more likely to get interested in a product after watching an online video about it.
- Internet users are 75% more likely to watch the video than read its description or transcript.
- 60% of Internet consumers, when landing on a page containing a video, watch the video before they read all the other content on that page.
- A user who liked your online video becomes 97% more willing to buy from you.
- If a web video is information-rich, people are likely to watch it two or three times.
Market Research & Video Marketing
Research shows that the marketplace responds better to audio.visual stimulus. Because of that, video marketing has emerged as one of the leading mediums for website conversion success. An engaging and captivating video can offer explanations and incentives for products and services. Moreover, video marketing is much more effective at engage visitors to your website in ways that written content simply cannot achieve for your promotional and SEO efforts. Videos are easy for visitors to operate, are highly entertaining, and consumable by more and more mobile device users.
An engaging and informative video is amazing to produce, but another key aspect to video marketing is ensuring that it is distributed and seen by your target audience. Properly building SEO aspects into your videos, with titles, tags, and a link to your website is absolutely necessary in order to maximize your exposure and increase your ranking on both the search engines and YouTube.
Types of Videos Any Brand Should Create
- Corporate Videos – These videos would revolve around your company, and tell your company’s story. It adds a personal touch to the company name. These videos are intended to get consumers acquainted with your company, build trust, highlight your company culture, and underscore the reasons you’re the best choice for their business.
- Product Videos – Another vital way to use videos is to announce new products or how to use them.
- Announcements – When you hire new staff or put on important events, video marketing can be an effective way to make announcements and create buzz.
- Trade Show Videos – These videos are usually a little longer. They draw attention to your products and services, highlight your value proposition, display proof elements (testimonials, awards, charts and graphs, client lists, etc), and give your company legitimacy at trade show events.
- Training Videos – Every new employee needs to understand company culture, job expectations, and industry rules and regulations. Training videos can save your management level employees valuable time by giving your new hires a solid understanding of what they can expect at your company, and what’s expected of them.
Contact Me For A Free Marketing Audit
I love helping companies and brands expand with content marketing and video marketing. Call me for a FREE marketing audit of your marketing plans.